Saturday, January 18, 2014

My review on my Rose Voxbox


. 

I received my Rose VoxBox from influenster a few months ago, and just realized I never wrote about it. I was stoked to receive my 2nd box of complimentary products to test and review. This time around my box included 5 different products.
The first item I received to test was a product I had never tried before, which was very shocking for me since I love chocolate/sweets. I received a Lindor Truffle to taste test. It was AMAZING. All 3 of us shared the shared the one I got, and I late used the $1.00 off coupon they sent with it when all the truffles went on clearance at kmart.
The second item I received, was again, another product I had never tried. Now I have noticed that influenster works closely with Dr. Scholl's. I had received high heel inserts in another box but I was genuinely excited to test this next product. Especially living up here in North Idaho. These were perfect for my boots, and have kept my feet warm all winter (:
Rimmel London Mascara was in the box, and this was a brand product that wasn't even on the market yet. This was perfect because I had JUST run out of mascara! This was the first product I tried and LOVED it. I have continued to use since. The wand is quite interesting, it is a non-clumping formula, and separates the eye lashes. I LOVE IT!
Influenster does a lot of nail polishes, which I'm not complaining about, as long as it's something I will use. I received the black/grey/silver Kiss Gradation polishes to test. These were..umm..interesting is a good word. They were not my favorite, but they weren't the worst thing I have ever tested. One thing that is good about them, is there is room for error while using these. The application does not have to be perfect, which is a great thing. They did not last as long as I hoped, and it was slightly thick after application. 
Lastly, I received Belvita breakfast biscuits. I received the Blueberry flavor. I will honestly say I love the Belvita biscuits and we continue to buy them weekly for Eric and I, however the blueberry flavor was just NOT the flavor for me. I prefer the brown sugar cinnamon. These can be found at the grocery store, in the cracker isle of all places, and sometimes they have $1.00 off coupons attached. Give these breakfast biscuits a try, you will not regret it! They are AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment