Receiving Tazo Chai teabags and concentrate was a blessing in
disguise, or so I thought. I have learned to love Chai throughout the
years, so I was excited to be able to try a new version.
After receiving my coupons, and sampler teabags, we were in search of
the Tazo Chai. We got lucky and found it at the first place I went,
Target. So since I received 3 coupons, and no one I know but my mom
drinks Chai, I sent one to her in California and kept the other two
for myself. I decided that I wanted to try the concentrate since it
seemed easier. I picked two different flavors; original and vanilla
caramel.
Once we got home and I started looking at the package to make myself a
cup, and I instantly regretted my decision. While the concentrate was
good, and easy to use, I personally did not like the fact I had to mix
it with milk. I felt like I could not get the right flavor, plus I'm
not a huge milk drinker anyway. I tried to make it 3 different times,
and none of the time it tasted like it does when I get it from
Starbucks or other coffee shops. This was quite a disappointment,
causing me to not use the rest of the container, and it being
discarded.
(While I did receive these products complimentary, these opinion are
100% my own.)
Saturday, November 22, 2014
Tazo Chai from Smiley360.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment