I was excited to get picked to try the sugar-free dye-free Children's Advil. We do use children's medicine quite often in our house. My 3 year old daughter is in daycare, and any mom with their kids in daycare knows how often your babies get sick around all the other children. I was even more excited to see not only that it was sugar-free BUT also dye-free. I hate giving my daughter tons of additives. Let's avoid them if I can.
Well right at the time that I received the smiley360 kit in the mail for the Children's Advil, our doctor advised that my daughter, Teagan, had a bad ear infection that just won't quit. Our doctor suggested that we give Teagan Advil for the pain that she was experiencing. We have tried to avoid giving any additional medication because Teagan is receiving antibiotics right now, and who wants to stack medications.
Yesterday we needed to run errands, so we gave Teagan a dose of the sugar-free dye-free Children's Advil. We were hoping that this would help her get through errands without being extremely uncomfortable. First smell and taste are always a big thing, especially with my daughter. First the sight did catch me off guard, DUH 'dye-free', it was a milky white color. Of course I am not use to this. The smell was good, it smelled like berries. No problems there. Teagan took a dose like a champ. I am not sure how quickly the medicine took affect, because Teagan was not complaining about the pain at that time, but she did seem to be in a 'better' mood after about 30-45 minutes. We were able to complete all our errands, including going to multi stores. The entire time Teagan did not complain, and was very pleasant, even other people commented on her wonderful demeanor.
I am glad to say that the sugar-free dye-free Children's Advil made this day of errands running much easier to complete. It was nice to have my daughter in a great mood even though she is not feeling well. It's even better that she was in such a great mood, that other people noticed it as well. We will continue to use Children's Advil because it works.
(I did receive sugar-free dye-free Children's Advil for testing purposes from smiley360, however my review is 100% my own experiences and opinions.)
Saturday, October 4, 2014
sugar-free dye-free Children's Advil..how did it stack up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment