Friday, June 27, 2014

Profoot Pedi Rock, and Triad inserts..they 'rocked' my world!


I received Profoot Pedi Rock and ProFoot Triad inserts in my GoVoxBox and I was beyond excited. 
First, the Triad inserts. These are amazing! When you first look at them, they are a little strange, because they are only 3/4 inserts. These are beyond comfortable though. I had no hesitation in picking what shoes they would go into, my favorite Nikes. The only concern I had was that my Mikes are already tight, and I was afraid that the inserts would make them too tight. The great news, this did not happen. These are available at Walmart for less than $5.00, and I would say they are worth it. They advertise that they help with knee and back pain, which I haven't experienced enough to notice a difference. I can attest to the fact that they have helped with my plantar fasciitis. I will be purchasing more when the time comes, does anyone know how often to replace inserts?
Now for the profoot pedi rock. This thing was amazing! I have super duper ticklish feet, so I don't file my feet often. I had no problem using this pedi rock on my feet though. There was no tickle, and it was very effective. Any extra or rough skin was removed, and I didn't have to put a lot of work into. Two things I didn't necessarily like.... I didn't like how big it was to be honest. It was slightly hard to hold. The other thing was that it left a lot of particles in the water, and made the water look nasty. 
I loved both these products, and I am extremely happy that I was introduced to another great company that I had never heard of before. 

 #GoPROFOOT


No comments:

Post a Comment