Friday, June 27, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer, Did it light up my world?


So, I received a new product for my family to test and review. I received this product from BzzAgent and Coppertone, it was the new Coppertone Clearly Sheer sunscreen. I was SUPER excited to try this, because it came right in time for summer to start. 
The first thing I did was smell it, let's all be honest, sunscreen doesn't always have the best smell. The Coppertone Clearly Sheer had a pretty decent scent though. There was almost like a citrus smell that was infused into it. This, was a good start for me!
I noticed there were 2 different bottle colors, one being blue and the other being yellow. Yellow is for 'sunny days' days that you are outside doing yard work, playing with the kids, etc. It is 30 SPF. The blue bottle however it for 'pool days', it's geared more to days at the beach or the pool, and it is 50 SPF. I was pretty happy that there were 2 different levels to try. Another thing that I loved is that the 50 SPF is an all over spray, and the 30 SPF was a lotion. The only downside it that with having a 3 year old, I like to do spray over the body, and lotion on the face, so I personally would have preferred a 50 SPF lotion as well. 
So Memorial Day came, and we were finally able to really test out the Coppertone Clearly Sheer. We went fishing as a family, and it was a blast. We sprayed the sunscreen on my daughter Teagan, and GUESS WHAT!?! She didn't complain! There was no complaint on it being 'gross' or 'stinky'. This in my book is ALWAYS a good thing. Now I liked that it was not slimy, greasy, or stinky. It absorbed into our skin so that it didn't get all over our clothes. We were out in the sun for a few hours, and I felt completely reassured that my daughter would not leave with a sun burn. And I was right! It covered her for hours, without a problem, and no irritation to her skin!
I did receive a few sample sizes that I put into her daycare bag, and I can tell they use it on her during the day, and it makes me happy knowing that my daughter is being protected from the sun even when I am not there. 
All in all, the Coppertone Clearly Sheer is a great sunscreen for our family. I actually already bought a new bottle for our trip to Seattle. Thanks Bzzagent and Coppertone for letting my family enjoy this new product.! Did you try Coppertone? What were your families thoughts??
(This was our fishing day)

No comments:

Post a Comment