I was so excited to be picked for the Influenster GoVoxBox! Let's start with a little about influenster. They are a website that you complete reviews, and unlock badges, then get picked for different events that they have open and available. You do receive the products all complimentary, but in return it is requested that you complete tasks, while reviewing the products.
Ok let's get into my items....
This was a pretty big box this time around, and featured 8 different items, by 6 different brands. Some of the brands I have heard of before, so I have not.
I received ProFoot pedi rock, and triad inserts. These by far were my favorite products in the box. The pedi rock was perfect since it's now FLIP FLOP SEASON! The inserts fit perfect in my favorite Nikes, and have only made them better.
I also received 2 products from vitamin shoppe. I received 3 different protein shake mixes and a shaker bottle. The shaker bottle is just adorable, however the shakes were not my favorite. I received chocolate, vanilla, and berry. The chocolate, and vanilla were chalky but I found out I could add the berry flavor to my morning fruit smoothie and it actually enhanced the flavor while curbing my hunger.
Playtex sport tampons were a nice little additional to this box, however for me personally the regular is just not enough when I'm full swing. HOWEVER, my regular brand is still Playtex, I just make sure I use Ultra.
We all got at least one voucher to go pick a free Muller yogurt. Initially I was excited for this, because I love yogurt, however after attempting to find Muller anywhere I was disappointed. There were not a lot of flavor options, but when I finally picked one, it was delicious.
Blue Diamond Almonds are always delicious, but they made them even better by putting blueberry flavoring on them. Yes, you read that correct, BLUEBERRY FLAVORING! These tasted like blueberry muffins, even my 3 year old daughter said so lol.
Last item was the aquaspa bath salts. I use the bath salts with the ProFoot pedi rock, they were amazing. They had a light but lasting scent, and soften my feet so nicely.
All in All this was an amazing box... did you get the GoVoxBox? What did you think about it??




No comments:
Post a Comment